Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miyavi - Survive VS The Raptures - House of the Jealous lover



Miyavi - Survive


The Rapture - House of the Jealous Lover

Love the music. Miyavi a Japanese Rock band with the punk emo style. Actually I don't really know this band, just found it on www.jpopasia.com. But this band looks promising, maybe it's famous in Japan.
After I heard several times, this music reminds me with the Electronic Dance punk group from New York, The Raptures. To me the music is almost looks the same. I put the other video for comparison. Which one do you think is better?

1 comment:

  1. Miyavi is one guy, not a band.


    And he's amazing live, I just caught him last night in Allston, MA -- his concerts are so jam packed with energy it's impossible so not lose your mind with how awesome he is.

    ReplyDelete